sexta-feira, julho 21, 2006

Falando Fotograficamente # 57

I remember when, I remember,
when I lost my mind
There was something so pleasant
about that place
Even your emotions had an echo
And so much space

And when you're out there Without care,
Yeah, I was out of touch
But it wasn't because I didn't know enough
I just knew too much

Does that make me crazy
Does that make me crazy
Does that make me crazy
Possibly

And I hope that you are having
the time of your life
But think twice, that's my only advice
Come on now,
who do you, who do you, who do you,
who do you think you are,
Ha ha ha bless your soul
You really think you're in control

I think you're crazy
I think you're crazy
I think you're crazy
Just like me


My heroes had the heart to lose
their lives out on a limb
all I remember is thinking,
I want to be like them
Ever since I was little, ever since I was little
it looked like fun
And it's no coincidence I've come
And I can die when I'm done

But maybe I'm crazy
Maybe you're crazy
Maybe we're crazy
Probably






Muito antes de ouvir a música Crazy de Gnarls Barkley andei a fazer experiências e agora viciada na música não existem fotos mais elucidativas da música que estas mesmas...
Momentos de loucura mto saudáveis .... Posted by Picasa

3 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

oi...axu k u teu blog, ta brutal... mt msm...
gxtaria k m dixexex cm e k poes... muxika nu blog... pls...
bjkass.. i cntinua..*

Paulo disse...

As sombras e a luz da alegoria da «caverna» de Platão....lembram a ilusão da fotografia.

Gostei

Obrigado
Paulo

Juana Silva disse...

Drika merci plo comentário =)
Qto a pores a música no blog ora clickas em best videos (se n tou em erro) k se encontra logo abaixo do vídeo k aki tenho e dps fazes uma pesquisa da musica que queres colocar!dps fazes uma aquisiçao dos codigos que tens k kolocar ora nem mais nem menos onde fazes alterações do modelo...aquele espaço com mtas letrinhas e tal e mtos codigos de hmtl... eu n percebo lá mto mas lá consegui ;)

kiss
Ju